Installing the MS Outlook Add-In
The Mailstore Outlook Client setup file that matches your eMail Archive Server version is stored on your QuikBox appliance or you can download the latest version here. Follow the Install Mailstore Outlook Client on other Computers link on your desktop and copy the corresponding setup file to the client computer.
Outlook Add-in Requirements
- Microsoft Outlook XP
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit versions, Click-to-Run is not supported)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 as component for Office 365 (Click-to-Run)
It is a regular Windows setup program, that can by executed on the appropriate client computer by double-clicking on the setup file. Just follow on-screen instructions.
Please follow the steps below to install add-in for Microsoft Outlook for accessing your archive via Outlook.
1) Double click on the set up file and tick the checkbox. Click Next.
2) Select the destination folder where you want the Outlook Client to be installed. Click Next.
3) Click Install to start the installation process. Click next.
4) Click finish.