Mobile Printing - What’s New
This release includes the following new and updated features:
Printing via email from a personal account
Users can now print via email from a personal email account (vs. a corporate account), if allowed by the PrintMe Mobile administrator. When using a personal email account, users are still required to provide appropriate network credentials.
Printing documents with multiple or unsupported page sizes
Some documents include multiple page sizes, or a page size that is not supported by the printer. The page sizes specified by a document are used unless
- The printer does not support the page size.
- In this case, the printer’s default page size is used instead.
- The printer is set to a different unit of measurement than the document (for example, metric or US).
- In this case, a comparable size is used instead.
- The document uses a large format (for example, B sizes).
Use page size from the original document
If the administrator has enabled the capability, documents may be printed according to the document page size, not the printer default settings. For example, if the user sends a document with Legal paper size, but the printer default is Letter paper size, then the document will be printed on Legal paper size provided that a paper tray with Legal paper size is available.
The following paper sizes are supported: