An event view is available per trigger or as a complete overview of all triggers.
- For a per trigger event viewer, expand the tree view of the trigger and select the Event view of the trigger.
- For a complete overview select the Event view on the bottom of the tree view.
The severity of the events is colorcoded; orange denotes warnings, while red denotes errors.
Clearing the event view is only possible once the process has stopped:
- Click the red rectangular button on the toolbar to stop the process.
- Delete the event view of an individual trigger by right-clicking on the Event view of the relevant trigger, then click Clear event log.
- To delete the event view of all triggers, right-click on the Event view item right at the bottom of the screen, then click Clear event log.
The generated log files can be found at