- You can send large files via e-mail without worries. The recipients will receive links to the files, instead of having the files taking up all the mailbox space.
- You can also be automatically notified by Web File Share via e-mail when the recipient has actually downloaded the file!
To send files as e-mail attachments follow these steps:
- Select one file, or multiple files by holding the CTRL key pressed.
- Click the "E-mail" option from the contextual menu.
- Fill in the displayed form's fields and click "Send"
Instead of attaching the files, to avoid e-mail servers' limitations, Web File Share can also automatically create and attach Web Links to the email. To do that select the "Create and attach WebLinks instead of sending the actual files" checkbox.
To disallow the web access to the files at a later time, you can remove the Web Links as described in the “Web Links” section bellow.