The Insert feature inserts a PDF document into the current PDF. Note that it will insert the entire document. To use this feature:
- Select your PDF in the Manage view, OR ...
Open your PDF in the Edit view
- Click PDF Actions > Insert Pages
- Choose the PDF you want to insert
- Choose the position where you want to insert it
The Source is the file you want to insert into your PDF. It must be a PDF file.
- From File
- If you select From File, you can choose any PDF file on your system. Use the Browse button to select a file.
- From File in Current Directory
- If you’re in the Manage view of Enterprise Organizer Pro, use this option to choose a file that’s in the same directory as your PDF file. Use the list to select the file you want to insert.
- From Already Opened Document
- If you’re in the Edit view, use this option to choose one of the other PDFs that you currently have open in Enterprise Organizer Pro. Use the list to select the file you want to insert.
Delete Source File After Insertion
You can optionally delete the file after it is inserted in your PDF. If you selected an already opened file, it will be closed instead of deleted. There is no way to undo this operation.
It’s a good practice to wait until you’re sure that the Insert operation worked, and then delete the source file yourself.
The Destination is the position where you want to insert the file.
- Beginning/End of Document
- Insert the file at the very beginning or end of the current PDF.
- Before/After Page
- Insert the file before or after a specific page in the current PDF. Specify the page number in the Page field.