The Transfer Pages feature takes pages from the current PDF and inserts them into another PDF (existing). The pages can be moved or copied. To use this feature:
- Select your PDF in the Manage view, OR ...
Open your PDF in the Edit view
- Click PDF Actions > Transfer Pages
- Choose the page(s) you want to transfer
- Choose the PDF where you want to transfer the pages
- Choose the position where you want to insert them
Specify the range of pages you want to transfer. It can be the current selection or a custom range. If specifying a custom range, separate individual pages with commas (no spaces), and ranges of pages with a hyphen: "-". For example:
|1,3,5||pages 1, 3, and 5|
|1-5||pages 1 through 5|
|1,3-5||pages 1, 3, 4, and 5 (not page 2)|
|5-||pages 5 through the end of the document|
Delete Pages After Transfer
You can optionally delete the pages from your file after they are transferred to the other PDF. There is no way to undo this operation.
This is the file that will receive the pages. It must be a PDF file.
- Existing File
- If you select Existing File, you can choose any PDF file on your system. Use the Browse button to select a file.
- File in Current Directory
- If you’re in the Manage view of Enterprise Organizer Pro, use this option to choose a file that’s in the same directory as your PDF file. Use the list to select the file that will receive the pages.
- Already Opened Document
- If you’re in the Edit view, use this option to choose one of the other PDFs that you currently have open in Enterprise Organizer Pro. Use the list to select the file that will receive the pages.
This is the position where you want to insert the transferred pages in the target file.
- Beginning/End of Document
- Insert the pages at the very beginning or end of the target PDF.
- Before/After Page
- Insert the pages before or after a specific page in the target PDF. Specify the page number in the Page field.