Using the Search Bar
You can run searches right in the Manage view, where you have the advantage of limiting your search to the current drawer/folder. The search results will show up right in the Files view. It’s the perfect way to filter for files that meet specific criteria.
To run a search in Manage view:
- Select the drawer/folder you want to search
- Click the Search button above the list of files
- Enter any keywords or other criteria
- Click the Search button
To clear the search results, do any of the following:
- Click Clear on the search bar
- Click the X on the search bar
- Navigate to a different drawer/folder
Using Files from the Search Results
You can use the files in the search results the same way you use any other file. For example, you can open them, attach them to an e-mail message, rename them, copy/move them with the Split view, delete them, etc.
When you search, all of the options available on the full Search tab are available to you. See Using Search for more information.