If you’re using Enterprise Organizer Pro’s Advanced Search engine, you can deactivate/delete the search indexes on a cabinet-by-cabinet basis. In other words, you can activate full-text searching for one cabinet but leave it deactivated on another.
Delete Cabinet Indexes
To deactivate file searching for a cabinet:
- In the Manage view, click the Cabinets button
- Select the cabinet on the list and click Edit
- In the Edit Cabinet dialog, click the Index tab
- Click the Delete Index button
- To prevent the cabinet from being auto-indexed again, also deselect the Auto Index Cabinet option.
Disable Automatic Indexing
To deactivate automatic indexing for a single cabinet, simply follow the instructions above. To disable automatic indexing completely:
- Go to Settings > Indexing
- De-select Enable Auto Indexer
- Click OK